The Grey Wanderers
Over the last few months, sightings of the Grey Wanderers have increased. Men and women clad in coarse gray robes, they travel from town to town, departing as swiftly as they came. Rumors disagree on their mission. Some say they bewitch children and steal their souls, others identify them as healers and miracle workers. The Church of Our Triumphant Family remains uncertain about their presence, neither condemning nor condoning the Grey Wanderers. After all, nobody really knows what they believe, what they do, or why.
What We Know
- The Gray Wanders came to Fiebras the Miller during the time of the Mists of Arkaley. When Fiebras’ twins were wracked with a feverish sleep, the Gray Wanderers released them and the twins recovered.
- They left behind an Amethyst Goblet slightly soiled by ashes. They seem to be affiliated with ashes in general, as referred by Nuinn and Arram the Old Beggar.
- There may be a link between the Gray Wanderers and the Fifth Kingdom.
- King Raalzemon has banned the Gray Wanderers from Borgondhi on the grounds of Heresy.
- Sir Eklos met some of them along the road. They were quiet but friendly and shared a meal.