Human Rogue - Mercenary
Alias: Caius Calarook
- Only survivor of his village
- Raised by Cedric Dunlan, childhood friend of Jurian Dunlan
- Trained to fight and in courtly matters, met Aine at King Ralzemon’s court
- Raised to be critical of injust kings, making him sympathetic to lawbreakers such as Manard Weaver
- When he came of age Cedric gifted him some weapons and some gold to make a start for himself.
- Became a mercenary who used his travels as an excuse to smuggle goods—illegal, stolen and untaxed—throughout Borgondhi and beyond.
- Recently received word from Jurian that he had to depart quickly, for King Ralzemon had placed a bounty on his head.
- Fled with Aine (as her bodyguard) to the Marchen Woods to lay low.